Forums Events Restaurants Articles Farms Caterers Subscribe! My Account

North Carolina BBQ Forums Q&A

Got Questions? We've got Answers!
Welcome to North Carolina BBQ Forums QA Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Why are there time gaps in the posts? - The forums were taken offline in ~2013 and were (finally) restored in 2023. Feel free to start a new thread or reply to an existing one.

CUSTOM BBQ COOKER FOR SALE! MUST SEE!!!

Last post 03-21-2013, 3:17 AM by matusgreats. 6 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  12-04-2012, 9:17 AM 476

CUSTOM BBQ COOKER FOR SALE! MUST SEE!!!

FOR SALE! Custom Cooker for Low N Slow BBQ or High N Fast Grilling. The cooker is 5' x 3', diamond plate, with 2 propane burners. There is a side grill that is also diamond plate with propane heat source. There are 2 side buners that are pr
    opane and a lockable diamond plate box that holds 2 propane tanks. All propane lines run to the diamond plate box. Custom wheels and pulls behind your truck with no problems. This is a well insulated cooker and has had no problem keeping a constant temperature in snow/sleet weather

$3,900

Located in Charlotte and will travel for serious buyer.

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o776/cammo769/COOKER4.jpg

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o776/cammo769/COOKER1.jpg

cmoore5@hotmail.com
  •  12-11-2012, 9:57 AM 478 in reply to 476

Re: CUSTOM BBQ COOKER FOR SALE! MUST SEE!!!

Kinda wish I would have known sooner, as I've been looking for a good gasser for a while now. I just bought a new "Lang - 36" Smoker Hybrid" the last week of November.

Good luck with finding a buyer!
    Just curious, why are you selling it?
    Tom (aka "Another_Q_Lover" & "BBQ.TOM")
    CMJ w/ KCBS
    CBJ w/ MBN, NCPC, NCBS, & NCBBQA
    OBJ w/ BBQ Critic.com
    CTC w/ KCBS
    Pitmaster and Chef - 4 Lil' Pigs Competition Barbecue Team
    Author of "A 'Q' Review"
  •  12-17-2012, 11:35 AM 481 in reply to 478

Im doing more competitions and I cant use the cooker for competitons. I LOVE the cooker but I need the cash flow to get something within the rules. I only used it once this year so I may as well let someone take it off my hands that will actually use it.
  •  12-28-2012, 2:41 PM 483 in reply to 481

What comps are you looking to compete in? KCBS, MBN, NCBS, other? I judge just about everything around the state (sanctioned, and have been known to judge a few un-sanctioned as well) and would love to talk with you about some comps if you like.
    I use a gas pig-cooker for competing in North Carolina Pork Council events and was interested in upgrading until I got my smoker. My intention is to compete in KCBS comps around the area some day.
    CMJ w/ KCBS
    OBJ w/ BBQ Critic.com
    CTC w/ KCBS
    Author of "A 'Q' Review"
  •  01-01-2013, 11:37 AM 485 in reply to 483

KCBS and MBN this year. I am doing The North State Series and BBQ and Blues in Charlotte.
  •  01-01-2013, 3:09 PM 486 in reply to 485

Please tell me about "The North State Series".

I've judged the MBN in Charlotte in 2010 and 2011, but had a conflict with the KCBS comp in Rocky Mount this year.

I HIGHLY recommend the "Smoke on the Mountain" comp in Galax, VA if you are looking for another MBN nearby. Judged that one the past three years and it is a GREAT comp!
    CMJ w/ KCBS
    OBJ w/ BBQ Critic.com
    CTC w/ KCBS
    Author of "A 'Q' Review"
  •  03-21-2013, 3:17 AM 493 in reply to 476

cammo769:
    FOR SALE! Custom Cooker for Low N Slow BBQ or High N Fast Grilling. The cooker is 5' x 3', diamond plate, with 2 propane burners. There is a side grill that is also pest control brisbane diamond plate with propane heat source. There are 2 side buners that are pr
    opane and a lockable diamond plate box that holds 2 propane tanks. All propane lines run to the diamond plate box. Custom wheels and pulls behind your truck with no problems. This is a well insulated cooker and has had no problem pest control gold coast keeping a constant temperature in snow/sleet weather

$3,900

Located in Charlotte and will travel for serious buyer.

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o776/cammo769/COOKER4.jpg

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o776/cammo769/COOKER1.jpg

cmoore5@hotmail.com

Do you still have the cooker. I need one urgently so please reply ASAP
View as RSS news feed in XML