Forums Events Restaurants Articles Farms Caterers Subscribe! My Account

North Carolina BBQ Forums Q&A

Got Questions? We've got Answers!
Welcome to North Carolina BBQ Forums QA Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Why are there time gaps in the posts? - The forums were taken offline in ~2013 and were (finally) restored in 2023. Feel free to start a new thread or reply to an existing one.

FARMERS BBQ on Mallard Creek

Last post 06-07-2013, 3:22 PM by Another_Q_Lover. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  06-05-2013, 11:15 PM 514

FARMERS BBQ on Mallard Creek

Here is my quick review of FARMERS BBQ on Mallard Creek in Charlotte. Been open since 2009. Smokes in Hickory Wood. Fresh Meats, specializing in Hand Pulled Pork, Angus Sliced Beef Brisket, BBQ Chicken, Hand Breaded Crispy Strips and Baby Back Ribs. They make 12+ Signature Sauces from scratch daily.

Oh Yeah, they hire local kids from the neighborhood usually in their first jobs. Teach them how to smoke meats, make real food and learn to cook. Most of the kids go on to college and say they enjoyed their time and liked working in a place they learned how to cook food at.

Open 7 days a week, they also deliver and cater.

Just recently they just started advertising franchises, this place is gonna be popular with all the sauces and different flavors for everyone. Check it out at bbqfranchise.net

The regular website for the restaurant is farmersbbq.com
    John English
    FARMERS BBQ
    FARMERSBBQ.com
    BBQFranchise.net
    704-549-1007
  •  06-07-2013, 3:22 PM 516 in reply to 514

Re: FARMERS BBQ on Mallard Creek

Sounds like you like your stuff! That's good!

I haven't been to Farmers BBQ on Mallard Creek yet, but now have it on my list of places to try and review. Charlotte seems to be a vacuum of decent barbecue, so hopefully this place will fill that vacuum!

Anyone else ever been to Farmers and can respond?
    Tom (aka "Another_Q_Lover" & "BBQ.TOM")
    CMJ w/ KCBS
    CBJ w/ MBN, NCPC, NCBS, & NCBBQA
    OBJ w/ BBQ Critic.com
    CTC w/ KCBS
    Pitmaster and Chef - 4 Lil' Pigs Competition Barbecue Team
    Author of "A 'Q' Review"
View as RSS news feed in XML